Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Calabrese, They Call Us Death


Hey looky there on the left. See that Frankenstein girl with the axe and the severed heads? Yeah, that's the one. What you're seeing there is a sneak peek at one of the bits of art I did for Calabrese's most recent album, They Call Us Death. Go check out their website http://www.calabreserock.com I think there's links and stuff so you can hear some of their music and buy some of their merchandise and stuff. Anyway I had a lot of fun drawing this thing. Its one of the first times in a long time I decided to use some real ink wash technique with my art instead of being mostly digital. I did end up colorizing it in photoshop for the final version on the CD packaging. I like how it turned out so I figured I'd post it here (and they gave me permission to let people see it before the album comes out.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...