Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Andrew's 2011 Movie Thoughts.

Last year I decided to see how many movies I see in a year. I thought it would be interesting (at least to me) to see how many I experience for the first time, well it looks like I saw 159 movies for the first time in 2011. 30 of them in theaters, which were also new movies, you know movies from 2011.

Here's my list of my Top 10 of the movies I saw in theaters.

My Top Ten 2011 movies:

1    Hobo With A Shotgun
2    Rise of the Planet of the Apes
3    More Brains: A Return to the Living Dead
4    Captain America: The First Avenger
5    Thor
6    Insidious
7    Paranormal Activity 3
8    Horrible Bosses
9    Bridesmaids
10   The Thing

Top 10 movies I saw for the first time:

1    Hobo With A Shotgun
2    Rise of the Planet of the Apes
3    More Brains: A Return to the Living Dead
4    Alone in the Dark
5    Captain America: The First Avenger
6    Village of the Damned
7    Trollhunter
8    Oliver!
9   Return of the Evil Dead
10  Laid to Rest

Worst things I watched in 2011

1    The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
2    Cheerleader Camp
3    Stonehenge Apocalypse
4    A boy and his Dog
5    Sharktopus
6    Skyline
7    Deathstalker
8    Quarantine 2
9   Watchers II
10  Behemoth

Weirdest movie: Rubber
Most disappointing: Attack the Block, Super 8. I didn't think either of them lived up to what I was expecting / hoping.

This year I'm going to keep track of every movie I watch both ones I see for the first time and movies I revisit. Probably going to be a really long list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...