Monday, July 9, 2012

Whatever knows fear burns at the touch of ...

One of my colleagues at work and I have been joking that now that they've basically run the Marvel Zombie thing into the ground we should try pitching the story line where a strange force enters the Marvel Universe and turns all the superheroes into Draculas. Not vampires mind you, vampires have been done to death as much as zombies. They are turned into cape wearing, widow's peaked, dracula medaled full on Draculas. This was the first Marvel Dracula I thought of. Dracula thing.
I hope you enjoy it.

5 comments:

  1. I think Quantum Leap needs a Dracula reboot, simply for the purpose of Dracula Bakula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be the single greatest concept I've heard of this year! And what a way to start - Dracula Thing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope a few more people will pitch in. I've got enough stuff to keep me busy I can't dracula up the WHOLE marvel universe alone.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...