Friday, September 28, 2012

It's almost October....

That means its almost Halloween! If you remember last year, I posted a drawing of a skull every day until Halloween. In the end I did 31 drawings involving skulls, including one pinup involving a topless woman performing some arcane rites!


This year I've decided I'm going to be a wee bit more ambitious. I'm planning on doing a drawing of a monster every day of October until Hallowe'en. The mayhem will start on October 1st, midnight. If all goes according to plan a new hideous monster will appear in this blog every day at midnight. The plan is the monsters will be drawn on 8.5 X 11 bristol board and inked in black ink. They final results will be available for purchase if you're interested.
Be afraid. Be very afraid!
I know I am.
Keep watching this blog!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome news Andrew! I can't wait to see how this year turns out. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too especially since I'm planning on doing all original monsters. sure there may be a frankenstein or werewolf or vampire in the group but I'm not planning on doing any "fan art." We'll see how long that lasts.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...