Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sketchin' while commutin'



Doodling in my Molskine this morning on the way into work. Drawing monsters first thing in the morning is fun. That top guy you might recognize from the Blind Dead series of films. Saw them for the first time this year and fell in love with the look of the evil knights templar. I saw the second Blind Dead movie first and couldn't believe the series wasn't more popular the undead templar's looked really cool, the movie was creepy and strange in a good way. Then I saw the rest of the series and understood. If you haven't seen them I recommend "Return of the Evil Dead" the second of the Blind Dead movies and then ignore the others they're no where near as good.
I'm not really sure where this other guy came from. I was listening to the Darkest of the Hillside Thickets' album "Shadow Out of Tim" at the time so maybe that's the influence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...