Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Mask

The second pin-up I did featuring the mask from the 'classic' Canadian 3-D flick "THE MASK" (1961). If you've got 3-D glasses put 'em on to get the full effect of the image. It was fun to do so don't be surprised if I try doing this again in the not too distant future. 3–D is boss.

Since next weekend is the Fan-expo in toronto I've gotten to thinking about putting together and art/comic book for next year so that I can get a table at the con and sell some junk, this piece will probably be in that book. If I can figure out a cheapish way to print a full color art book.

4 comments:

  1. Bad. Ass.

    I heard about this film a while back, but unfortunately could never find a copy of it to view. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it. AND i've got a copy on DVD. I think it cost like 8 bucks or something when I got my copy. hunt it down. its pretty decent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome piece man! I'll have to wait till I get home to dig out my 3D glasses, but this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got my hands on some 3D glasses. Too f*cking cool, Andrew! I'm definitely going on safari for this film now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...